SOFRECO provided technical expertise for the analysis of an investment project in tropical tree crops in West Africa.
- Description of practices for the purchase of raw materials, equity and sustainability analysis
- Assisting the client in evaluating the business plans
- Analysis of an outgrowers’ project and formulation of recommendations if necessary
SOFRECO realized a technical and financial evaluation with the objective of determining the whole economic value of assets including buildings, factories, production equipment (ginning chain equipment, handling equipment, factory rolling stock and other equipment, spare part stocks and consumables).
The whole asset included on ten factories.
SOFRECO realized an analysis of the economic environment for agricultural investment in Mauritania to develop projects in the sectors of livestock farming, slaughter and red meat processing. Services included:
- Regional market study on red meat
- Proposal of investment projects
- Technical and financial study of the project selected by the client
- Search for partners to co-invest with the client