Sofreco Group's activites
SOFRECO GROUP provides consulting (studies, technical assistance), engineering, and training services to public sector actors (governments and regional organizations), international financial institut
As a multidisciplinary company, SOFRECO GROUP’s fields of activity include:
- Agriculture & rural development
- Environment & Natural Resources Management
- Education, TVET and Employment
- Health & Social protection (Conseil Santé)
- Training and Research Institute (Perspective)
- Public Administration Reform, Justice
- Private Sector Development
INDUSTRY, MINING, INFRASTRUCTURES & ENERGY
- Industry & Agribusiness
- Mining Engineering & Governance
- Infrastructure, Energy & Transport
Based in Greater Paris (Clichy, France), SOFRECO GROUP has permanent offices in Brussels, Africa and Asia, and a network of representatives in the countries where it frequently intervenes and to Donors.
This organisation includes permanent offices (regional coordination office in Lome, Ouagadougou, and Phnom Penh, national representation offices in Algiers and Kinshasa and an office of representation to the European Commission –Brussels-) and representatives in numerous countries.
This organisation is completed by a network of international and local partners developed over +45 years of existence (private and public companies, NGOs, etc.), and the project teams and offices for the ongoing assignments in various countries (local bases).
We carried out +2,750 projects in 150 countries on five continents.